Enigma Nimrod 14
The Enigma Nimrod 14 is a slightly larger tandem version of the Enigma RTI 13 solo canoe, perfect for paddlers needing either a little more space or carry capacity for extended paddling trips. As a lighter weight (33kg) open canoe with the ability to be paddled either solo or tandem with bags of space the Nimrod 14 ticks all the boxes for a small touring open canoe.
A shallow v-shaped hull and fine bow entry line allow brilliant tracking and great stability, whether being paddled tandem or solo. For paddlers who wish to use the Enigma Nimrod 14 for solo canoeing you have the option of simply paddling from the front seat backwards as the hull is symmetrical or for ideal more precise control the Nimrod 14 offers plenty of space for a Kneeling Thwart to be fitted. Lower freeboard will enable more advanced paddlers to heel the Nimrod 14 right over and maximise handling and control.
Comfortable wood webbed seats give this canoe not only great styling but also fantastic comfort for days of happy paddling. Bow and stern solid wooden handles give a perfect and robust place to pick up and carry the Nimrod 14 canoe, really making portages easy and allowing you to make the most of having a canoe that only weighs 33kgs.
This canoe is available in either Red or Green, can be collected from one of our stores around the UK or can de couriered to UK Mainland.
- Triple layer polyethylene plastic
- Vinyl gunwales
- 2 x Wood webbed seats
- 1 x Wood Yoke
- Bow & stern wooden handles
- Length: 4.52m / 14' 10"
- Width: 89cm / 35"
- Weight: 33kg / 72.75lbs
- Capacity: 380kg / 837.7lbs
Enigma Nimrod 14 Construction
The Enigma Nimrod 14 is constructed from the best triple layer polyethylene, specifically designed for the marine and watersports industry. Our manufacturer specialises in 'triple shot' manufacturing, which means the products are made in 3 layers of differing polyethylenes (PE) and is known as a 'sandwich'.
The ‘sandwich’ consists of:
- An inner layer of a low to mid-density PE;
- An inner layer core of PE foam and;
- An outer layer of coloured middle to high density PE.
All Enigma canoes are produced using this three layer sandwich foam technology.
The foam core, in addition to the single layers of polyethylene adds insulation, flotation and increased robustness, stiffness and lightness.
All Enigma Canoes are outfitted with top quality hardwear. We use only Stainless fittings as well as oiled wooden seats, yokes and thwarts.
We are also able to offer centres/trade customers plastic seats, please Contact Us for further details.
Enigma Nimrod 14 Colours
We offer a delivery service for the Enigma Nimrod 14 throughout the UK & Ireland to home and work addresses.
Where possible we send canoes using our specalist courier service who normally deliver within 3 working days of despatch. More remote areas can take a little longer for delivery. The delivery price will be shown in the shopping basket
We are also able to offer a bulk buy delivery service for trade customers, please contact us for further details on this.
Collection - Click & Collect
Buy a Enigma Nimrod 14 online from our website and collect from one of our nationwide branches.
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.
Our Stores are:
- Enigma Canoes | Manchester Canoes - Warrington, WA1 4RF
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole, BH16 5BW
- Brighton Canoes - Newhaven, BN9 0DH
- Cornwall Canoes - St Columb Road, TR9 6PZ
- Kayaks & Paddles - Plymouth, PL21 9RL
- Norfolk Canoes - Norwich, NR5 0JU
- Southampton Canoes - Totton, SO40 3SA
Why Buy From Enigma Canoes
- All our Enigma Canoes range is UK made and manufactured.
- Enigma Canoes are all UK made by an experienced manufacturer with over 45 years moulding experience.
- We are a real business with reputable dealers located around the UK (click here for full details).
- Our business is owned, managed and run by knowledgeable staff that use our products.
- We only use reputable couriers to deliver our products.
- We can offer expert advice - call us on 01925 818 437.