Enigma Nimrod 15
The Enigma Nimrod 15 is a perfect family open canoe ideal for getting everyone out of the water for an adventure of a different kind. A large load capacity means you can fit/take everything you would need for a family day out on the water, or can load up for a multi day expedition with ease.
The hull shape of the Enigma Nimrod 158 is slightly rounded, this gives great initial stability giving the paddlers confidence in the canoe. At just over 15ft the Enigma Nimrod 15 offers great tracking for easy forward paddling with an on the water length that is easy to manage and manoeuvre whether paddling solo or tandem.
The Enigma Nimrod 15 comes as standard fitted with a bow and stern wood webbed seat which offers great comfort for a long days paddling. Solid wooden carry handles and yoke offer a solid secure place to lift and move the canoe around when off the water. The Engima Nimrod 15 is not short of space of all the kit you need for multi day expeditions, a dog or even a child or small person as well as the 2 seated paddlers.
This canoe like all the Enigma Range is available in Red or Green and can be delivered around Mainland UK or alternatively click and collect is available from any of our stores around the UK.
- Triple layer polyethylene plastic construction
- Vinyl gunwales
- 2 x Wood webbed seats
- 1 x Wooden yoke
- Bow & stern wooden handles
- Length: 460cm / 15'1"
- Width:89cm / 35"
- Weight: 35kg / 77.16lbs
Enigma Nimrod 15 Construction
The Enigma Nimrod 15 is constructed from the best triple layer polyethylene, specifically designed for the marine and watersports industry. Our manufacturer specialises in 'triple shot' manufacturing, which means the products are made in 3 layers of differing polyethylenes (PE) and is known as a 'sandwich'.
The ‘sandwich’ consists of:
- An inner layer of a low to mid-density PE;
- An inner layer core of PE foam and;
- An outer layer of coloured middle to high density PE.
All Enigma canoes are produced using this three layer sandwich foam technology.
The foam core, in addition to the single layers of polyethylene adds insulation, flotation and increased robustness, stiffness and lightness.
All Enigma Canoes are outfitted with top quality hardwear. We use only Stainless fittings as well as oiled wooden seats, yokes and thwarts.
We are also able to offer centres/trade customers plastic seats, please Contact Us for further details.
Enigma Nimrod 15 Colours
We offer a delivery service for the Enigma Nimrod 15 throughout the UK & Ireland to home and work addresses.
Where possible we send canoes using our specalist courier service who normally deliver within 3 working days of despatch. More remote areas can take a little longer for delivery. The delivery price will be shown in the shopping basket
We are also able to offer a bulk buy delivery service for trade customers, please contact us for further details on this.
Collection - Click & Collect
Buy a Enigma Nimrod 15 online from our website and collect from one of our nationwide branches.
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.
Our Stores are:
- Enigma Canoes | Manchester Canoes - Warrington, WA1 4RF
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole, BH16 5BW
- Brighton Canoes - Newhaven, BN9 0DH
- Cornwall Canoes - St Columb Road, TR9 6PZ
- Kayaks & Paddles - Plymouth, PL21 9RL
- Norfolk Canoes - Norwich, NR5 0JU
- Southampton Canoes - Totton, SO40 3SA
Why Buy From Enigma Canoes
- All our Enigma Canoes range is UK made and manufactured.
- Enigma Canoes are all UK made by an experienced manufacturer with over 45 years moulding experience.
- We are a real business with reputable dealers located around the UK (click here for full details).
- Our business is owned, managed and run by knowledgeable staff that use our products.
- We only use reputable couriers to deliver our products.
- We can offer expert advice - call us on 01925 818 437.