Enigma RTI 13
The Enigma RTI 13 is a triple layer plastic solo canoe perfect for river paddling and fresh water touring. If you are looking for a lightweight easy to portage open canoe with fantastic performance and the ability to carry small loads, look no further the Enigma RTI 13 is what you need.
The Enigma RTI 13 has a shallow V-shaped hull with slight tumblehome, this makes for an easy paddle for a range of paddler abilities from beginner right up to expert. This canoe is a perfect length for a solo touring at only 13ft and weighing in at only 22kg, making it easy to manoeuvre on and off the water. A carry capacity of 110kgs makes it ideal for lightweight overnight expeditions, as well as regular everyday paddling. The shallow v-shaped hull along with the fine bow entry line gives the Enigma RTI 13 fantastic straight line tracking, while its moderate rocker allows for good on the water manoeuvrability.
A comfortable wood webbed seat is perfectly positioned to allow the best canoe performance and control in a range of conditions. That said everyone likes to be able to trim a canoe to their own liking whilst out on the water should the conditions change in a hurry, the RTI 13 gives you that great flexibility to adapt when conditions change.
We are proud to say that all our Enigma Canoes hulls and fittings are UK made. We offer all Enigma Canoes in either Red or Green and for click and collect or delivery around the UK.
- Triple layer polyethylene plastic construction
- Vinyl gunwales
- 1 x Wood webbed seat
- Bow & stern wooden handle
- Wooden thwart
- Length: 400cm / 13ft
- Width: 76.2cm / 30"
- Weight: 22kg / 48.5lbs
- Capacity: 110kg / 242.5lbs
Enigma RTI 13 Construction
The Enigma RTI 13 is constructed from the best triple layer polyethylene, specifically designed for the marine and watersports industry. Our manufacturer specialises in 'triple shot' manufacturing, which means the products are made in 3 layers of differing polyethylenes (PE) and is known as a 'sandwich'.
The ‘sandwich’ consists of:
- An inner layer of a low to mid-density PE;
- An inner layer core of PE foam and;
- An outer layer of coloured middle to high density PE.
All Enigma canoes are produced using this three layer sandwich foam technology.
The foam core, in addition to the single layers of polyethylene adds insulation, flotation and increased robustness, stiffness and lightness.
All Enigma Canoes are outfitted with top quality hardwear. We use only Stainless fittings as well as oiled wooden seats, yokes and thwarts.
We are also able to offer centres/trade customers plastic seats, please Contact Us for further details.
Enigma RTI 13 Colours
We offer a delivery service for the Enigma RTI 13 throughout the UK & Ireland to home and work addresses.
Where possible we send canoes using our specalist courier service who normally deliver within 3 working days of despatch. More remote areas can take a little longer for delivery. The delivery price will be shown in the shopping basket
We are also able to offer a bulk buy delivery service for trade customers, please contact us for further details on this.
Collection - Click & Collect
Buy a Enigma RTI 13 online from our website and collect from one of our nationwide branches.
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.
Our Stores are:
- Enigma Canoes | Manchester Canoes - Warrington, WA1 4RF
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole, BH16 5BW
- Brighton Canoes - Newhaven, BN9 0DH
- Cornwall Canoes - St Columb Road, TR9 6PZ
- Kayaks & Paddles - Plymouth, PL21 9RL
- Norfolk Canoes - Norwich, NR5 0JU
- Southampton Canoes - Totton, SO40 3SA
Why Buy From Enigma Canoes
- All our Enigma Canoes range is UK made and manufactured.
- Enigma Canoes are all UK made by an experienced manufacturer with over 45 years moulding experience.
- We are a real business with reputable dealers located around the UK (click here for full details).
- Our business is owned, managed and run by knowledgeable staff that use our products.
- We only use reputable couriers to deliver our products.
- We can offer expert advice - call us on 01925 818 437.