Enigma Prospector Sport
The iconic Prospector hull shape has been modified slightly to give slightly less rocker, and slightly less width towards the bow and stern. These modified features provide less resistance, and a longer waterline length, equating to more efficient forwards paddling, and better straight-line tracking.
At 16ft in length the Prospector Sport is considered by many to be an ideal size for either tandem or solo paddling when required. It also has plenty of capacity for overnight kit, and the possibility of adding a 3rd seat if needed. The Prospector Sport will comfortably cover longer distances, and is suitable for both calm water and also easier grades of moving water.
Constructed in Canada from a high density triple layer polyethylene, the Enigma Canoes Prospector Sport is an incredibly rigid and durable boat and well suited for both private and commercial users. The Prospector Sport comes as standard fitted out with 2x varnished wood-web seats and deluxe wooden carrying yoke. But it can also be supplied with 3x wood-web seats, or 2/3 aluminium seats (to order). The aluminium seat specification results in no woodwork being present in the canoe, a feature well favoured by rental operators and outdoor centres looking for canoes with minimal maintenance requirements.
- Triple Layer Polyethylene Construction
- Flatter/Slightly Rounded Hull Shape with slight Rocker
- Vinyl Gunwales
- Two Varnished Wood Webbed Seats
- Deluxe Wooden Carrying Yoke
- Wooden Thwart
- Moulded-In Bow and Stern Carry Handles
- Length:476cm / 15'8"
- Width: 35” / 89cm
- Depth at Midpoint 15” / 37cm
- Weight: 38kg (standard spec.)
- Manufacturers Weight Capacity: 365kg
Enigma Prospector Sport Construction
The Enigma Prospector Sport is constructed from the best triple layer polyethylene, specifically designed for the marine and watersports industry.
All Enigma canoes are produced using triple layer polyethylene
The foam core, in addition to the single layers of polyethylene adds insulation, flotation and increased robustness, stiffness and lightness.
All Enigma Canoes are outfitted with top quality hardwear.
We are also able to offer centres/trade customers plastic or aluminium seats depending on the model, please Contact Us for further details.
Enigma Prospector Sport Colours
We offer a delivery service for Open Canoes covering many areas of mainland UK using our own fleet of vehicles. Due to shipping restrictions from our couriers, we are unable to offer a courier delivery service for this product range.
We are also able to offer a bulk buy delivery service for trade customers, please Contact Us for further details on this.
Please contact us with your address and we can advise price and availability for delivery to your area.
Collection - Click & Collect
Buy a Enigma Prospector Sport online from our website and collect from one of our nationwide branches.
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.
Our Stores are:
- Enigma Canoes | Manchester Canoes - Warrington, WA1 4RF
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole, BH16 5BW
- Brighton Canoes - Newhaven, BN9 0DH
- Cornwall Canoes - St Columb Road, TR9 6PZ
- Kayaks & Paddles - Plymouth, PL21 9RL
- Norfolk Canoes - Norwich, NR5 0JU
- Southampton Canoes - Totton, SO40 3SA
Why Buy From Enigma Canoes
- Enigma Canoes are proudly manufactured Canada using only the best materials available and assembled and finished here in the UK by us.
- We are a real business with reputable dealers located around the UK (click here for full details).
- Our business is owned, managed and run by knowledgeable staff that use our products.
- We only use reputable couriers to deliver our products.
- We can offer expert advice - call us on 01925 818 437.