Enigma Canoes Tripper 14
Designed for day tripping, the 14ft Enigma Tripper has a flat, wide hull along with a full-length keel. This well-proven hull shape provides the canoe with a high primary stability and also allows it to track easily, resulting in better straight-line paddling. Whilst not the fastest of canoes, having a waterline length of 13.5ft the Tripper 14 is reassuringly stable and is short enough for exploring smaller waterways where longer boats would struggle to turn round. The additional width also provides extra leg room for the paddlers, especially on the front seating position.
The Tripper 14 is manufactured in Canada, and assembled in the UK. The hulls construction is high density, triple layer plastic, and the inner foam-core provides integral buoyancy to the canoe should it swamp or capsize (we would recommend additional buoyancy being fitted if swamping is likely). Ideal for novices, thanks to the maximum stability, the Tripper is easy to paddle and also loved by canoeists who like to potter around and do some fishing on occasion.
The Tripper 14 comes as standard fitted out with 2x varnished wood-web seats and deluxe wooden carrying yoke. However, it can also be supplied with 3x wood-web seats, or 2/3 aluminium seats (to order). The aluminium seat specifications results in no woodwork being present in the canoe, a feature well favoured by rental operators and outdoor centres, looking for canoes with minimal maintenance.
- Triple Layer Polyethylene Construction
- Flat Hull Shape with Minimal Rocker and Full-Length Keel-Line.
- Vinyl Gunwales
- Varnished Wood/Web Seats
- Also available with a 3rd Seat (No Yoke) or Aluminium Seats
- Deluxe Wooden Carrying Yoke
- Moulded-In Bow and Stern Carry Handles
- Length: 13.5ft / 411cm
- Width: 36” / 94cm
- Depth at Midpoint 15” / 38cm
- Weight: 34kg (standard spec.)
- Manufacturers Weight Capacity: 320kg
Enigma Canoes Tripper 14 Construction
The Enigma Canoes Tripper 14 is constructed from the best triple layer polyethylene, specifically designed for the marine and watersports industry.
All Enigma canoes are produced using triple layer polyethylene
The foam core, in addition to the single layers of polyethylene adds insulation, flotation and increased robustness, stiffness and lightness.
All Enigma Canoes are outfitted with top quality hardwear.
We are also able to offer centres/trade customers plastic or aluminium seats depending on the model, please Contact Us for further details.
Enigma Canoes Tripper 14 Colours
We offer a delivery service for Open Canoes covering many areas of mainland UK using our own fleet of vehicles. Due to shipping restrictions from our couriers, we are unable to offer a courier delivery service for this product range.
We are also able to offer a bulk buy delivery service for trade customers, please Contact Us for further details on this.
Please contact us with your address and we can advise price and availability for delivery to your area.
Collection - Click & Collect
Buy a Enigma Canoes Tripper 14 online from our website and collect from one of our nationwide branches.
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.
Our Stores are:
- Enigma Canoes | Manchester Canoes - Warrington, WA1 4RF
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole, BH16 5BW
- Brighton Canoes - Newhaven, BN9 0DH
- Cornwall Canoes - St Columb Road, TR9 6PZ
- Kayaks & Paddles - Plymouth, PL21 9RL
- Norfolk Canoes - Norwich, NR5 0JU
- Southampton Canoes - Totton, SO40 3SA
Why Buy From Enigma Canoes
- Enigma Canoes are proudly manufactured Canada using only the best materials available and assembled and finished here in the UK by us.
- We are a real business with reputable dealers located around the UK (click here for full details).
- Our business is owned, managed and run by knowledgeable staff that use our products.
- We only use reputable couriers to deliver our products.
- We can offer expert advice - call us on 01925 818 437.