Enigma Turing 16
The Enigma Turing 16 is a perfect option for those wanting slightly more space than the Enigma Canoes Nimrod 15. The slightly more space offered by the Turing 16 give the option of putting in a 3rd seat and having more than enough space to fit more of the family in. The large carry capacity of the Turing 16 means camping trips and multi day expeditions are not an issue.
Made from triple layer polyethylene plastic the Turing 16 is tough, durable and has the ability to take more than a few knocks. As standard we outfit the Turing 16 with 2 comfortable wood webbed seats, as well as wooden bow and stern handles as somewhere solid to portage from. A wooden yoke and thwart as standard really finish off the Turing 16 to be kitted out with everything you need.
The whole Enigma Canoes range is totally UK made from the outfitting, to the moulding and building. The Turing 16 is available in red or green and can be fitted out in a range of configurations to meet almost any needs.
- Triple layer polyethylene plastic construction
- Vinyl gunwales
- 2 x Wood webbed seat
- 1 x Wooden yoke
- 1 x Wooden thwart
- Wooden bow & stern carry handles
- Length: 4.94m / 16'1"
- Width: 89cm / 35"
- Weight: 37kg / 81.5lbs
- Capacity: 470kg / 1036.1lbs
Enigma Turing 16 Construction
The Enigma Turing 16 is constructed from the best triple layer polyethylene, specifically designed for the marine and watersports industry. Our manufacturer specialises in 'triple shot' manufacturing, which means the products are made in 3 layers of differing polyethylenes (PE) and is known as a 'sandwich'.
The ‘sandwich’ consists of:
- An inner layer of a low to mid-density PE;
- An inner layer core of PE foam and;
- An outer layer of coloured middle to high density PE.
All Enigma canoes are produced using this three layer sandwich foam technology.
The foam core, in addition to the single layers of polyethylene adds insulation, flotation and increased robustness, stiffness and lightness.
All Enigma Canoes are outfitted with top quality hardwear. We use only Stainless fittings as well as oiled wooden seats, yokes and thwarts.
We are also able to offer centres/trade customers plastic seats, please Contact Us for further details.
Enigma Turing 16 Colours
We offer a delivery service for the Enigma Turing 16 throughout the UK & Ireland to home and work addresses.
Where possible we send canoes using our specalist courier service who normally deliver within 3 working days of despatch. More remote areas can take a little longer for delivery. The delivery price will be shown in the shopping basket
We are also able to offer a bulk buy delivery service for trade customers, please contact us for further details on this.
Collection - Click & Collect
Buy a Enigma Turing 16 online from our website and collect from one of our nationwide branches.
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.
Our Stores are:
- Enigma Canoes | Manchester Canoes - Warrington, WA1 4RF
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole, BH16 5BW
- Brighton Canoes - Newhaven, BN9 0DH
- Cornwall Canoes - St Columb Road, TR9 6PZ
- Kayaks & Paddles - Plymouth, PL21 9RL
- Norfolk Canoes - Norwich, NR5 0JU
- Southampton Canoes - Totton, SO40 3SA
Why Buy From Enigma Canoes
- All our Enigma Canoes range is UK made and manufactured.
- Enigma Canoes are all UK made by an experienced manufacturer with over 45 years moulding experience.
- We are a real business with reputable dealers located around the UK (click here for full details).
- Our business is owned, managed and run by knowledgeable staff that use our products.
- We only use reputable couriers to deliver our products.
- We can offer expert advice - call us on 01925 818 437.